Men, gone are the days when simply putting on a jacket and formal shoes would be adequate before heading out to a party. While you don’t have to be the quintessential metrosexual male and be groomed to the T, there are certain things that you definitely need to keep in mind…
– One of the first things you need to decide on is whether you want to trim or shave your beard, or simply go for a clean shaven look. If you do decide to opt for the former, ensure that your beard is well-trimmed. A messy, unkempt look will find you no takers.
– Don’t forget to wear a fragrance that will last you well into the night. Opt for scents such as musk, sandalwood, patchouli or oudh, which are known for their longevity.
– Take some time out to exfoliate your skin. This will help your face appear cleaner. Focus on your nose, cheeks and chin.
– Washing your hair before the party is important but if you can’t, use dry shampoo to remove the greasiness and add some volume. Use some hair gel to style your hair and keep it in place.
– Bad breath can be a big turn off, so make sure you brush your teeth before leaving for the party and carry some sugar-free gum along.